competitive HDPE and best price

  • Nicole
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2013
      Dear friend ,

      Thanks for your time to read my email. So glad to hear that you are in the market for Raw material for plastics, and we are a professional manufacturer of it .

      Here is our main products as follow:
      1.HDPE
      2.LDPE
      3.PP
      4.PVC

      We are faith in our products and we can send the free sample for your test. If you have any questions please no hesitate to contact me. Hope we can build business relationship in the future.

      Thanks and Best regards

      Your sincerely

      Nicole

      Jitai Chemicl Co., Ltd
      Add: No. 77, ,Xuefu road, shijiazhuang city, hebei province
      Our website:www.jitairubber.com
      Tel:+86-0311-89265539

    • Nicole