Re:non-ferrous metal from China

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2013
      Dear Purchasing Manager,

      Glad to hear that you are on the market for non-ferrous metal. We specialize in

      Aluminum ingot,

      Copper ingot,

      Zinc  ingot ,

      Lead ingot.

      for several years with the strength of high quality and pretty competitive price.

      Should you have any questions , please don’t hesitate to contact me.

      Thanks &best regards.

      Lora

    • Alice