HDPE/plasitc (标题)

  • Fiona
    Message 1 of 85 , May 2, 2013
      Dear Sir :
      We learn your company from the internet that you are one of the leading importers in this line. Our company is mainly handling Chemical products  .
      PP
      LDPE
      HDPE
      PVC
      DOP 99.5%
      DINP 99.5%

      We would like to take this opportunity to establish business relations with you.

       I'm looking forward to your reply.

      Yours? sincerely,
      Fiona
    • Fiona
      Message 85 of 85 , Aug 1, 2013
        Dear Sir :
        We are the supplier of Nonferrous Metal with high quality and copetitive price.
        Hope to cooperation with you!
        Aluminum ingot
        Copper ingot
        Copper scrap