Plastic granules

  • Sophia
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 30, 2013

      Dear manager,

      We are leading Plastic Raw Material manufacturer.Our factory produce PET RESIN,HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE.PVC,PP,PE,etc.We have Blow Moulding Grade,Injection Moulding Grade,Film Grade,Extrusion Grade,etc,Wiht superior quality.

      If you need,feel free email us.

      Thanks & Regards
      Sophia
      Sales Manager

      Nanjing Guangying Chemical Co.,Ltd.
      Mob:0086-13913012525
      Mail: sophia@...
              master@...
      Skype: rose-yitochem
    • Sophia
      Message 2 of 14 , May 1, 2013

        Dear manager,

        We are leading Plastic Raw Material manufacturer.Our factory produce PET RESIN,HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE.PVC,PP,PE,etc.We have Blow Moulding Grade,Injection Moulding Grade,Film Grade,Extrusion Grade,etc,Wiht superior quality.

        If you need,feel free email us.

        Thanks & Regards
        Sophia
        Sales Manager

        Nanjing Guangying Chemical Co.,Ltd.
        Mob:0086-13913012525
        Mail: sophia@...
                master@...
        Skype: sophiachem8023
      • Sophia

          Message 4 of 14 , May 6, 2013

            Dear manager,

            We are leading Plastic Raw Material manufacturer.Our factory produce PTFE,PET RESIN,HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE.PVC,PP,PE,etc.We have Blow Moulding Grade,Injection Moulding Grade,Film Grade,Extrusion Grade,etc,Wiht superior quality.