NO KIDDING .... PAYING 12% PER DAY, MATURE IN 12 DAYS GET 144% BACK.

  • PAYING 12% PER DAY 12 DAYS => 144%
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 4, 2005
      Greeting erveryone,

      Please join 12dailypro

      You will get :
      = Earn 12% daily - PAYING !!
      = 12% referal commission - PAYING !!
      = Credit and Cash Bonuses
      = Upgrades Last 12 days
      = Upgrade with $6 or more
      = Surf only 12 pages/day
      = Articles, Tips & Tools
      = Unigue Advertising ops

      http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=124374

      Cheers,

      Peter

      Best investment (but do not sign-up here, you'll be in a waiting list): http://www.fastmarket.com/main_html_about.php?code=001424098039600
      Get $50 sign-up bonus right away. Please sign-up here: https://members.fastmarket.com/process_invitation.php?inv_code=001424098039600.
    • PAYING 12% PER DAY 12 DAYS => 144%
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 10, 2005
        Season's Greetings Everyone,

        That's right. I've been very foolish!

        Why?

        Because I did not join 12DailyPro much sooner.

        Don't you be foolish!

        Even if you have to start with the minimum of $6,
        join this program today! Once you experience the
        program from the inside I am sure you will want
        to increase your spend.

        You do not have to sponsor a single person in order
        to earn with this program. This is exactly what most
        of you are looking for.

        All you have to do is log into your site one time each day
        and surf 12 sites. Takes about 5 minutes! Is it worth 5
        minutes a day to make 12% on your money?

        When you get to the site check out the forum, especially
        the "I Was Paid!" section where there are currently
        almost 12,000 posts from happy members. After you
        join you will want to go to the forum and see the "Help
        For Newbies" section.

        Forget about building downlines, leads, phone calls,
        ad co-ops, recruiting, etc. No wonder so many folks
        are no longer interested in matrix programs!

        Although I've received hundreds of invitations to join
        I have waited (unfortunately) until today. There are
        many strategies being discussed as to how we can
        maximize our success with 12DailyPro. I will be
        researching all of them and will share my thoughts
        with everyone who joins me.

        This is probably the best advice I have ever offered
        since the first time I logged onto the internet.

        JOIN 12DAILYPRO TODAY!!

          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 14, 2005
[...]

          • PAYING 44%INTEREST IN12 DAYS - PROMPT PA

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 21, 2006
                        Hello Again,

                        Here's another message about 12DailyPro.

                        Why so soon?

                        Because critical mass is beginning.

                        Just yesterday I announced that member number 276470 had
                        joined at my site. Today, less than 24 hours later, the last member
                        to join under my sponsorship was issued ID # 281389. By the time
                        24 hours has passed later today, over 6000 new members will have
                        joined.

                        This is critical mass!

                        Here is a list of the folks who joined at my site since yesterday.

                        Anita, Lowell, Donald, Timothy, Shaymorri and Rick

                        All of these people have been receiving my updates about 12DailyPro
                        since I joined on December 4. Sooner or later you just cannot ignore
                        what is taking place. It is not very often that you can join a program
                        and earn money simply by logging into a website each day and surfing for 5 minutes. It is not very often that you join a program that is destined to grow to a million members.

                        How Does 12dailypro Work?

                        As stated at the site....

                        "12daily Pro is free to join, but our system is geared towards the
                        Serious online professional and/or promoter and thus we encourage all members to upgrade in order to maximize their experience with us. For our members with active upgrades, everyday you log into your account and surf 12 pages, you will earn the equivalent of 12% of your membership level. That means you will earn .12 per day for every upgrade unit you purchase. If you want to earn more, you can have up to 1000 active upgrades units at a time."

                        Stated another way, if you join 12DailyPro and purchase 20 upgrade units ($120) you can earn 14.40 each day just by surfing for 5 minutes. While this may not be life changing income, you must understand that it is does not take too long before it can become a very significant income stream. By recycling your earnings into the program, you can take your income to increasingly higher levels. For example, when you are able to purchase 150 upgrade units ($900) you will be earning $108 per day. In a few months you might have 500 Upgrade units ($3000) working for you. This is $360 per day in exchange for a few minutes of your time.

                        How about referral commissions? When you see how easy it is to make
                        Money with 12DailyPro you will want to tell others about it and you will be paid well for doing so.

                        Bottom line, get paid well without referring a single person.

                        Get paid more when you do decide to share a great program with others.

                        http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=124374
                        Forget MLM!

                        Peter

                        Stormpay users save 4% when they become NetIBA certified.
                        http://www.netiba.com/?48993
                        LIMITED OPPORTUNITY....PERFECT FOR PRIVATE INVESTORS......
                        GOING PRIVATE END OF JAN 2006....UP TO 250% IN 5 DAYS AND PAYING.....
                        http://5dayfunds.com/?ref=pliem
                      • PAYING 44%INTEREST IN12 DAYS - PROMPT PA