Antimony Oxide Powder

  • Wendy Liang
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Glad to hear you are interest in Antimony Oxide Powder before, are you still have demand now?

      We can supply it with high quality and competitive price , welcome your inquiry.

      B.Regards
      Wendy Liang

      EAST SIWEITE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
      Address: No.136 Zhonghe Street ,High-tech zone,Chengdu ,Sichuan,China
      Tel:+86-400-0953-866
      Mob: +86-18628221063
      Fax:+86-028-8742977
      Email: sales1@...; swtsales1@...;