Re:Pharmaceutical intermediates supplier

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28, 2013

      Dear manager

      Good day,we are Leading Pharmaceutical intermediates industry supplier  from China,Lots of Pharmaceutical intermediates  in superipr quality.

      if you need this product email us.

      thanks.

      Martin

      dunao (China) international co.,ltd.

      Tel: 0086-0311-66178533

      Fax:0086-0311-66178593

    • Martin

        Message 3 of 8 , May 6, 2013

          Dear manager

          Good day,we are Leading chemical industry supplier  from China,Lots of chemiclas in superipr quality.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 11, 2013

            Dear manager

            Good day,we are Leading Pharmaceutical intermediates supplier  from China,our Pharmaceutical intermediates in superipr quality.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 4, 2013

              Fax:0086-0311-66178593

              Dear manager

              Good day,we are Leading Pharmaceutical intermediates from China,our Pharmaceutical intermediates superipr quality.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 7, 2013

                  Fax:0086-0311-66178593

                  Dear manager

                  Good day,we are Leading Pharmaceutical intermediates from China,our Pharmaceutical intermediates superior quality.