Re:fertilizer supplier

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013

      Dear manager

      Good day,we are Leading fertilizer industry factory from China,Lots of fertilizer  in superipr quality.

      if you need this product email us.

      thanks.

      Martin

      dunao (China) international co.,ltd.

      Tel: 0086-0311-66178533

      Fax:0086-0311-66178593

    • Alice
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2013
        Dear  purchasing manager,
        Knowing you need  fertilizer so if interest contact us please.

        B&R

        Alice

      • Dana Li
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2013

          Dear manager,

          We are leading Chemical raw material include fertilizer,Pigment&Dyes,Acid,Plastic raw material,POLYMER,MINERALS,OXIDE ..ect.

          We also provide sodium cyanide.

          if need email us

          Dana(Ms.) [Sales Department.]

          TianJin WanXie International Trading Co.,Ltd

          Web: http://www.tjwanxieinternational.com/

          Tel: +86-022-58516623    Mail: sales01@...

          MSN :onemonmentintime@...

          Skype:tjwanxiedana

        • Martin
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2013

            Dear manager

            Good day,we are Leading fertilizer industry supplier  from China,Lots of fertilizer in superipr quality.