Re: HDPE

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 25, 2013
      Dear manager,

      We are a professional manufacture of DOPin China.

      if need it, please email us.

      Thanks&Regards
      Ada

      TIANJIN WANXIE INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD.

      Websit: www.tjwanxieinternational.com

    • Jacky
      Message 2 of 23 , May 7, 2013
        Dear manager,
          we are leading HDPE,LDPE,PP.... .
           If you need ,please contact me

        Jacky Hao
        Manager
        company:shijiazhuang yaowei trade co., ltd
        skype:yaowei.chem
        Email:sales2@...
      • Jacky

            Message 5 of 23 , May 28, 2013
              Dear manager,
                Have a nice day
                we are leading high- density polyethylene(HDPE)..........

                Message 7 of 23 , Jun 7, 2013

                  Dear sir ,

                  We can supply HDPE,PP,EPS in China.

                  If need email us,

                  Thanks,

                  Roland,

                  Hengshui Maosen Import & Export Co.,Ltd
                  Add:No.881 ,32 Shengli west Road ,Taocheng District,Hengshui City ,China.
                  Tel:86-0318-87887932
                  Email:roland@...
                  Skype ID: rolandhmy

                • doreen
                  Message 8 of 23 , Sep 25, 2013
                    Dear Manager,

                    we can offer you the HDPE

                    .If you need ,please tell me.

                    Best regards.

                    Doreen

                    Email: sales02@...

                    Skype: miss.doreen3
                    Tel: 86-022-58136994

                  • Alice
                    Message 9 of 23 , Nov 6, 2013
                      Dear manager,

                      Hvae a nice day.

                      We can offer you HDPE.
                      if need email us

                      thanks

                      Doreen

                    • Alice
                      Message 10 of 23 , Nov 7, 2013
                        Dear manager,

                        Hvae a nice day.

                        We can offer you HDPE.
                        if need email us

                        thanks

                        Doreen

                      • Joe
                        Message 11 of 23 , Nov 26, 2013

                          Good day!

                          It's our honor to learn that you on the market of HDPE materials,we are a manufacturer in producing many kinds of HDPE with good quality and pretty competitive price.

                          Do you have any needs of HDPE?If ok,pls reply me,i will send you our latest price and specifications to you!

                          Enjoy your days!

                          Joe

                        • Hedy
                          Message 12 of 23 , Mar 27, 2014
                            Dear manager,

                            We are leading HDPE Manufacturer in China.if need email us.

                            Best Regards,

                            Hedy

                            Export Sales Department

                            Company Name: TianJin WanXie International Co.,Ltd

                            Web Site: www.tjwanxieinternational.com

                            Emailsales05@...

                            Telphone : 022 - 58516623

                          • Della
                            Message 13 of 23 , Apr 24, 2014

                              Dear sir,

                              Nice day. Here is NanJing kunshen Chemical Co.,Ltd. We specially manufacture and export all kinds
                              of polyethylene,HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE for many years. If you need them ,contact us in anytime.

                              Many thanks and Best Regards,

                              Della
                              NanJing Kunshen Chemical Co.,Ltd
                              Address: No. 285, Da Tong Ecoindusrial Park, Bagua Zhou Street, Qixia District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province,China
                              Tel: 86-025-66921970
                              Fax: 86-025-66921609
                              Web:http://en.ks-chem.com