Re:lead/al ingot New price

  • Adela
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
      Dear manager,

      Nice day.

      We are leading metal ingot manufacture in China,Our factory produce ingot materials. We have many years experience in this line.

      We offer  lead ingot/ al igot/ zinc ingot and so on materials at best rate.

      What's more, we also would like to offer your free sample for your test.

      if you have any needs, please feel free to email us.

      Best regards
      Adela

      Tel: 86-400- 0369910
      Xuzhou OuQiDa Export Co.,Ltd