titanium dioxide

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24, 2013

      Dear friend ,

      Have a good day !

      We can supply titanium dioxide,

      If you have interest in our company , please contact me.

      Looking forwards to your reply.

      Best regards

      Daniel

      JINAN ZHITENGWEIYE IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LIMITED

      E-mailinfo4@...

      Skype: jimzgh198706

      MSN:cnztwy04@...

      Tel:+86-531-88201802
      Fax:+86-
      531-88201620

      Address:No.68 Industrial Road,Licheng District,Jinan City,Shandong Province,China

    • Jacky
      Message 2 of 7 , May 17, 2013
        Dear manager,
          we are leading titanium dioxide.....
           If you need ,please contact me

        Jacky Hao
        Manager
        company:shijiazhuang yaowei trade co., ltd
        skype:yaowei.chem
        Email:sales2@...
      • Jacky

            Message 5 of 7 , May 24, 2013
              Dear manager,

              We are Leading titanium dioxide manufacture from China,Our factory produce titanium dioxide rutile and anatase.

              If you need we will offer best price for u.

              Thanks

              Skype tina19870315

              tel:    0086-0311-89836118
                        0086-0311-89836116

              www.cnhbflchem.com

            • Tina

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 22, 2013

                  Dear manager,
                  Good day!
                  This is jenny from Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd. We are the supplier of titanium dioxide
                  in China for several years. We supply products in good quality and very competitive price.
                  If you are interested in our products,pls contact with me.

                  Best regards
                  Jenny
                  Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd
                  No. 60, Feishan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou, China
                  TEL: 86-851-5258695
                  Mail:jenny@...