Re:Metal material from China

  • Sunny
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013

      Dear Purchaser:

      Good day!

       Our company is committed to manufacture and export the metal materials to overseas. Major products are Aluminium Powder, Magnesium Powder, Nickel Powder, Zinc Powder, Copper powder etc.Antimony Ingot,Tin Ingot,Silver Mercury,Pure copper cahode,Copper rod etc.

      Looking for your reply early and cooperating with you!

      Thanks&Regards

      Sunny

      Commpany:Neimenggu Colored Mining Co., Ltd

      Web: www.nonferrous-mining.com

      Email:zinc-minng@...

    • Sunny