textile raw materials

  • Belinda
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013

      Dear Sir,

      Good day!

      Thanks for your time to read my email,We are a long history company in produce and export chemical material.

      We are mainly products are plastic resin, Sodium Cyanide, iron oxide, PVA, mercury and so on.

      Wish our products will be helpful for your business.

      Any questions, Welcome here.

      Jeany

      Sales Manager

      Shandong Baofa Import and Export Co., Limited

      Tel: +86-531-83365235

      Fax: +86-531-83365782

      Email: sales5@...

      www.baofaexportchem.com

    • Belinda

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1 1:04 AM

          Dear Manager,

          Good day for you.

          We are China plastic import and export trade company.

          Mainly products:

          HDPE/LDPE, PVC,PVC RESIN,PET,PP vargin,PA6&PA66 etc.

          If you have other request for products tell us,supply best service for you.

          Looking forward your reply.

          Sales Manager,

          Jeany

          Shandong baofa export and import co.,limited.

          TEL:+86-531-83365235

          Fax:+86-531-83365782

          E-mail:sales5@...

          Web:www.baofaexportchem.com

        • Belinda

            Message 5 of 5 , May 2 3:29 AM

              Dear Manager,

              Good day !

              We are a plastic material factory, have 40 years experience in export.

              Mainly products:

              HDPE/Plastics, PVC and PVC RESIN,PA6&PA66,PP virgin grade,etc.

              If you need above items,please contact me,supply best service for you.