$$$ CONGRATULATIONS YOUR ARE INVITED TO JOIN RIGHT NOW $$$

  • YOU GET $50 BONUS WHEN YOU JOIN PAYING U
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 2, 2005
      Greetings Everyone,

      I want to tell you that I have just gotten paid by Fast Market a couple days ago......

      Don't pass up this opportunity, to potentially make a lot of money.
      Now I would like to share this information with you.

      Take a look at this site :
      http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/fastmarket.htm

      Fast Market has been shown to pay their members over
      and over again without failure.

      Join Now To Discover How You Can Receive a Free $ 50.00 Bonus.

      You can then watch your money grow.

      http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/fastmarket.htm

      Best Regards
      Budi CHK
    • YOU GET $50 BONUS WHEN YOU JOIN PAYING U
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 6, 2005
        Greetings Everyone,

        I want to tell you that I have just gotten paid by Fast Market a couple days ago......

        Don't pass up this opportunity, to potentially make a lot of money.
        Now I would like to share this information with you.

        Take a look at this site :
        http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/fastmarket.htm

        Fast Market has been shown to pay their members over
        and over again without failure.

        Join Now To Discover How You Can Receive a Free $ 50.00 Bonus.

        You can then watch your money grow.

        http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/fastmarket.htm

        Best Regards
        Budi CHK
      • $$$ WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN INCOME REVOLUT
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 9, 2005
          Greetings Everyone,

          I do not pass free stuff myself, especially if there
          is potential to make money and I want to share it with you.
          This email is rather long but please read it.

          Albert Einstein said the most powerful invention he ever saw was compound interest.
          Those that understand it, earn it. Those that don?t, pay it.

          FAST MARKET GIVES YOU $50 TO GET STARTED!

          That's right. Your account will be credited with $50
          in start-up funds the moment you join!

          Hurry! This will not last and 20,000s are already joined.

          According to my information, Fast Market (FTM) is a
          serious program which started in September 2003 with a
          closed
          membership. They have decided to accept a certain
          number of new members for an undefined period of time.

          You can test FTM with THEIR MONEY and NO RISK!

          Upon joining FTM you get a FREE BONUS of $50 which you
          can invest in either of the 2 accounts that you
          set up in the member's area (compounding and non
          compounding).

          You cannot withdraw the $50 bonus itself but you can
          withdraw the INTEREST generated by this bonus. If you
          like what you see,
          you may add more funds later, to any of the accounts.
          Due to the $50 bonus this is in fact a FREE RIDE that
          anyone can take WITH NO RISK!

          You are not required to refer others but why would you
          not share this one with everyone you know since there
          is absolutely nothing to lose?

          The returns for NON COMPOUNDING accounts are between
          0.5% and 2.5% per day depending on the amount you
          invest.
          For a COMPOUNDED account, it's between 0.7% and 3.2%
          per day
          so why wouldn't you choose the compounding?

          There are also 10% referral bonuses if you do decide
          to pass this on. No, you do not earn a referral bonus
          on the
          initial $50 that the members receive simply by
          joining.

          The fact that they give away $50 to each member, shows
          that this is a wealthy program so give it a try. Do not
          waste any time as
          I am sure this will be a limited promotion.

          JOIN HERE.......

          https://members.fastmarket.com/process_invitation.php?inv_code=003173685763800

          If You do not have payment prosesor join E-gold :
          https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=2193928

          If you join, you can set up your own invitation code from within the
          members area.

          Just click on the "Invitations" Link.

          If you wish to read the details of the program first, then go to the
          main site at....

          http://www.fastmarket.com/main_html_about.php?code=003173685763800

          BUT MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT SIGN-UP HERE BECAUSE YOU WILL BE PLACED IN A
          WAITING LIST AND WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR $50 BONUS.

          Again, once you have joined, you can set up your own invitation code
          in the members area. Just click on the "Invitations" link. Then, revise
          this alert with your own INVITATION CODE and send to everyone on your
          list.

          I have NOT had time to perform my own due diligence
          and/or consult with other list managers and experienced
          fellow investors. However, here is the opinion of the HYIP
          NAVIGATOR rating site.....

          "We have contacted the company's President and
          interviewed him. His answers were always relevant and
          professional, with clear explanations being provided
          in every case. Beyond all manner of doubt, the
          administration and employees of
          Fast Market have done an enormous amount of work on
          their online program at its pre-launch stage. The
          program offers
          realistic returns and appears to have integrity for
          further growth and improvement."

          Once you are comfortable with the program, it is
          highly advisable to increase your investment to at
          least $200 which increases your rate of return to 1% per trading
          day. Here are earnings charts based upon a $200
          account...

          $200 ACCOUNT (1% per trading day)

          after 3 months or 66 trading days your account will be
          worth $385.69
          after 6 months or 132 trading days - $743.79
          after 12 months or 264 trading days - $4,858.87
          after 24 months or 528 trading days - $319,085.58

          Those who are able to increase their investment to the
          $500 level will enjoy a return of 1.02% to start
          with and will gu as high as 3.2% per day which makes a
          significant difference over the term...

          MY OPINION

          Because the program provides a realistic and,
          therefore, less risky passive investment, this is one
          of the best programs for those who wish to add a long-term
          performer to their portfolio. This is a "set it and
          forget it" investment that is very powerful when allowed to
          compound for a few years.

          Cheers,

          http://www.fastmarket.com/main_html_about.php?code=003173642816200
        • $$$ WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN INCOME REVOLUT

            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 10, 2005
              FASMARKET the best HYIP

              We invitation you , whom people seriously to invest min $50 to Join today
              and you will receive FREE Bonus $50 to your account.
              Please Invest min $ 50. if you not invest Please do not to join.
              This program for seriously investor on net.

              After Join. you active on Forum Fastmarket you will get free bonus $10
              and also with simple, easy and fast withdrawl only 5 second, look at :
              http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/fastmarket.htm

              Join Now and invest to :
              http://www.fastmarket.com/main_html_about.php?code=003173685763800

              or if you want direct to signup go :
              https://members.fastmarket.com/process_invitation.php?inv_code=003173685763800

              Non-Compounded Accounts:
              == $ 0 - $ 199.99 = 0,5%
              == $ 200 - $ 499.99 = 0.7%
              == $ 500 - $ 999.99 = 1,0%
              == $ 1,000 - $ 4,999.99 = 1,2%
              == $ 5,000 - $ 9,999.99 = 1,4%
              == $ 10,000 - $ 49,999.99 = 1,6%
              == $ 50,000 - $249,999.99 = 1,8%
              == $ 250,000 - $ 999,999.99 = 2,5%

              Compounded Accounts:
              == $ 0 - $ 199.99 = 0.7%
              == $ 200 - $ 499.99 = 1.0%
              == $ 500 - $ 999.99 = 1.2%
              == $ 1,000 - $ 4,999.99 = 1.4%
              == $ 5,000 - $ 9,999.99 = 1.6%
              == $ 10,000 - $ 49,999.99 = 1.8%
              == $ 50,000 - $ 249,999.99 = 2.0%
              == $ 250,000 - $ 999,999.99 = 3.2%

              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 10, 2005
[...]

              • Start Receiving Unlimited Payments TODAY