RE:supply copper products

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 6:46 PM
      Dear Manager,

      Thanks for your time to read my email .
      We are from China the metal products professional manufacturer and reliable exporter.

      Mainly metal producs:

       Lead , magnesium , cadmium , silver , tin , copper , aluminium   etc other heavy metal chemical products.

      If you have special request for the product, please contact us no hesitate,good quality,low price and best service for you.

      I'm looking forward to your reply.

      Sales Manage,
      Andy

      Shandong baofa export&import co.,limited
      Tel:86-531-83365235
      Fax:86-531-83365782
      E-mail:sales3@...
      MSN:Andy564335@...