Re: Fertilizers

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013

      Dear Sir,

      Glad to know that youre on the market for Fertilizers.

      We specialize in producing Urea, Phosphoric acid, Potassium chloride, Ammonium sulfate, and so on.

      With high quality and competitive prices for 10 years in China.

      If you are interested in our products, we will offer you our best prices.

      Thanks for your patience.

      Regards,

      Linda

      SHANDONG BAOFA IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LTD.

      Tel: 86-531-83365235

      Fax: 86-531-83365782

      Phone: 86-13383291078

      MSN: linda19890206@...

      Skype: chemicalfactory123

      Add: No.188, luneng industrial park economic development zone Jiana city Shangdong province, China