Re:PE/PP/PVC

  • Roland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013

      Dear manager,

      We are a professional manufacturering and exporting HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE,PP,EPS  for many years in China.

      If you have interested,feel free to contact me .

      Thanks and best regards,

      Roland,

      Hengshui Maosen Import &Export Co.,Ltd

      Add:NO. 32 West Road Tao cheng District Hengshui City ,China.

      Email:roland@...

      Tel:+86-15032601509 Fax:+86-318-8735329

    • Roland
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2013
        Dear Sir or Madam,

        Maosen ,a professional supplier with many years  ,supply high quality HDPE, LDPE,PET,PS,PP.

        Hope to cooperate with you in near future.

        Thanks and Best regards

        Roland,
        Export department
        Hengshui Maosen Import & Export Co.,Ltd
        Add:No.321 Shengli west Road,Taocheng District,Hengshui City ,China.
        Tel:86-318-89898332
        Fax:86-318-89833137
        Email :roland@...
        Skype:rolandhmy