Re:HDPE/LDPE New price

  • Adela
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2013
      Dear manager,

      Nice day.

      We are leading plastic raw materials manufacture in China,Our factory produce HDPE and LDPE,PVC,LLDPE. What;s more, we are the mainly agent of famous plastic brand.

      Besides, we also would like to offer your free sample for your test.

      if you have any needs, please feel free to email us.

      Best regards
      Adela

      Tel: 86-400- 0369910
      Xuzhou OuQiDa Import&Export Co.,Ltd