Skip to search.

Re:Zinc Ingot

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 10, 2013

      Dear manager

      Good day,we are a zinc ingot manufacture ,if you need this product email us.

      thanks.

      Martin

      dunao (China) international co.,ltd.

    • Scarlett
      Message 2 of 13 , May 13, 2013
        Dear Purchasing Manager,
        Glad to get your contact info !
        We supply Zinc Ingot in good quality and very competitive price.
        Hope to be a partner of your company!
        By the way, free sample are available
        Email me or just call me directly. Thank you!
        Best regards,
        Alisa

        TLI Group CO.,Ltd
        ADD:NO.26 #A Zhenxing Industrial District Gongye Road Baoding City
        Mob:0086 1339 8640 126
        Website:www.TLImetal.com
        Email :Alisa@...
        Skype:alisa9936
      • Wendy Liang
        Message 3 of 13 , May 26, 2013
          Dear Sir/Madam,

          Glad to hear you are distributor and  importer of zinc ingot and relative products, so we are writing to seek the cooperate possibility with you.

          If you have interested, welcome your inquiry.

          B.Regards
          Wendy Liang

          SIWEITE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
          Address: No.136 Zhonghe Street ,High-tech zone,Chengdu ,Sichuan,China
          Tel:+86-400-0953-866
          Mob: +86-18628221063
          Fax:+86-028-8742977
          Email: sales1@...; swtsales1@...;
          Skype:swtsales1
        • Wendy Liang

            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 8, 2013
              Dear Manager,

              Add Import and Export Trade Co.,LTD. is the large-sized high technology stock Metal enterprise. Supplying the metal raw materials with high quality and competitive price.

              The main products are as below:

              Zinc Powder
              Lead Powder
              Tin Powder
              Aluminium Powder
              Zinc Ingot
              Lead Ingot

              More info, welcome visit the website: cnzcjhmetal.com

              Please fee free to contact us with any questions or demands!

              Looking forward to cooperate with you!

              April
              Sales Manager

              TianJin Add Import and Export Trade Co.,LTD
              Add: Room 247, XingKe Building,No.445 AnShan Road ,Nankai District,TianJin, China
              Tel:+86-18322524174

              Fax:+86-022-27452491
            • Alice
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 15, 2013
                Dear manager,

                We are a professional manufacturer of Zinc Ingot in Chian.

                If you are in need of any chemical, please feel free to contact us.

                Thanks&Regards
                Ada

                TIANJIN WANXIE INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD.

                Websit: www.tjwanxieinternational.com

              • Alice

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 31, 2013
                    Dear manager,

                    We are a professional manufacturer of Zinc Ingot in China.

                    If you are in need of this product, please feel free to contact us.