dye, pigment and Organic / Inorganic Chemicals, including titanium dioxide, iron oxide

  • Belinda
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013

      Dear Sir,

       How are you?

      We are a specialized in producing and exporting high quality environmental protection chemicals.

      We mainly produce dye, pigment and Organic / Inorganic Chemicals, including titanium dioxide, iron oxide and so on.

      If your company needs any items, we will pleasure to show you detailed information of that.

      Shandong Baofa Import and Export Co., Limited

      Tel: +86-531-83365235

      Fax: +86-531-83365782

      Email: sales5@...

      Msn: zhn0812@...