Re:antimony ingot

  • Lucy
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 8, 2013

      Dear Manager,

      We are leading supplier of Antimony ingot (99.65%min)in China;

      If you need,please mail me.

      Thanks

      Lucy

    • Lucy

        Message 3 of 11 , May 14, 2013
           Dear Sir/Madam

          Greetings!

          I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter of rare earth metals and minerals from China,I hope we have chance to cooperate.

          We can supply all kinds of metallic material and rare earth metals powder such as antimony ingot. We are in this area of long time,with rich experience.

          If you are interested in any  of our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

          Waiting for your earlier reply.
          MSN:sitongkuangye5@...
          Skype:sitongkuangye6

          With Best Regards!
          Lola

          Tel:0086-0532-86100219
          Fax:0086-0532-86100221
          Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,shandong  province
        • Lola
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 30, 2013
            Dear purhasing manager

            I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

            We supply antimony ingot with high quality and competitive price wiht many years.Example,zinc ingot,aluminium ingot,zinc ingot,tin ingot.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

            If you are interested in any  of our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

            Waiting for your earlier reply.
            With Best Regards!

            --------------
            Lola
            Skype:lola0311691

            Tel:0086-0532-86100219
            Fax:0086-0532-86100221
            Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,China

          • Lola

                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 1, 2013

                          Dear manager,
                          Good day!
                          This is jenny from Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd. We are the supplier of antimony ingot in
                          China for several years. We supply products in good quality and very competitive price.
                          If you are interested in our products,pls contact with me.

                          Best regards
                          Jenny
                          Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd
                          No. 60, Feishan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou, China
                          TEL: 86-851-5258695
                          Mail:jenny@...