RE:Chemicals

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2013

      Dear manager,

      Have a nice day!

      We are a leading Chemicals manufacture in China.

      If any  chemical products  you need,pls don't hesitate to contact me.

      Best price will be offered.

      thanks,

      Sunshine

    • Sunshine
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 18, 2013
        Dear manager,

        We are leading chemcials manufacture in China,Our factory produce Titanium dioxide,zinc oxide,carbon black,iron oxide and so on.

        if need email us

        thanks
        Sunshine
      • Sunshine
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 22, 2013
          Dear manager,

          We are leading a chemicals manufacturer in China.

          Product list as below,

          Tianium dioxide,zinc oxide,iron oxide,carbon black and so on.

          if you need email us,best price will be offered to you!

          thanks
          Sunshine
        • Sunshine
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 25, 2013
            Dear Manager,

            We are leading Chemicals  factory from China,

            Our products as below,

             Zinc oxide,Titanium dioxide,Carbon black and so on.

            If you need,Best price will be offered.

            Thanks
            Sunshine

          • Sunshine
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 26, 2013
              Dear Manager,

              We are a leading Chemical raw materials manufacturer from Hebei Xingtai chemical Technology Co. ,Ltd.

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 27, 2013

                Dear Manager,

                We are leading Chemicals factory from China,

                Our products as below,

                 zinc oxide,titanium dioxide,stearic acid,carbon black,lithopone and so on.

                Message 7 of 11 , May 26, 2013

                  Dear manager,

                  HeBei XingTai Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd is specializing in manufacturing and

                  exporting of zinc oxide,titanium dioxide,caustic soda and paraffin wax.

                  If you are interested in our products,please contact me.

                  Looking forward to your reply.

                  Best regards,

                  Sunshine

                  http://www.xingtaichem.com

                • Sunshine
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 2, 2013

                    Dear manager,

                    HeBei XingTai Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd is specializing in manufacturing and

                    exporting of zinc oxide,titanium dioxide,stearic acid, carbon black and so on.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 4, 2013

                      Dear manager,

                      HeBei XingTai Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd is specializing in manufacturing and

                      exporting of zinc oxide,titanium dioxide,stearic acid, carbon black,pvc,hdpe,ldpe

                      and so on.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 23, 2013

                        Dear manager,

                        HeBei XingTai Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd is specializing in manufacturing and

                        exporting of zinc oxide,stearic acid,caustic soda,oxalic acid and so on .

                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 6, 2013

                          Dear purchase manager,

                          Greetings from HeBei XingTai Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd!

                          We supply many kind of chemical raw materials, if you have any purchase needs,please feel free to contact with me!

                          Looking forward to be your business partner!

                          Best Regards,

                          Sunshine

                          E-mail: xt1@...

                          Website: http://www.xingtaichem.com