plastic material

  • Allen
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
      Dear manager,

      Hope you have a nice mood.

      Here Jinan Deli chemical co.,ltd,we have several years experience for supplying some chemical and plastic material,such as, LDPE,HDPE,PP,PVC,PE,PET,EVA,Color Masterbatch etc.

      We have a high reputation and competitive price,so if you have any demand for plastic and chemical ,feel free to contact with me,I will give you the best service.

      Awaiting for your inquiry.

      Best regardss,
      Allen

      regards,

      Allen

    • Allen

        Message 3 of 9 , May 2 2:11 PM

          Dear Manager,
          This is Shirly, from ShengBao Chemical Co.,LTD.
          we are leading manufacturer of  plastic material, such as:
          HDPE
          LDPE
          PP
          if need email us
          Thanks
          Shirly
          GuangZong ShengBao Chemical Co.,LTD
          Address: NO.188 Civilization South Street Guangzong County, Hebei
          Email: shirly@...
          Tel:+0086-319-7216339
          Fax: +0086-319-7216339
          Website: www.sbchem.net
          Skype: applechina007
          Office number : 0086-18832943920

        • Ella
          Message 4 of 9 , May 7 9:16 AM
            Dear manager,

            We are leading plastic manufacturer in China,Our factory produce PP,PVC ,HDPE resin !

            Thanks & Regards

            Ella

            Sales Manager

            Nanjing Guangying Chemical Co.,Ltd.