Re:Zinc ingot

  • Emily
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013

      HelloManager :

      Very glade to know you are market for Zinc ingot,Our plant can offer

      Zinc ingot, please tell me your detailed need ,

      I will give you most detail informations.

      Hope to received your return email.

      Best wishes for you

      Emily

      HONGKONG GOLDENAGE TRADING CO., LIMITED
      Add:LB0921,Rm B, 14/F, Wah Hen Commercial Centre,No.383,Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
      Tel : 00852- 37221778
      Fax : 00852- 37221780
      Web:xgslsm.com
      Email:angella@.../emil@...
      yahoo messager:emilyzhang802@...
    • Alice
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 29, 2013
        Dear manager,

        We are zinc ingot manufacturer in China,if need,please email us .thanks a lot!

        Best Regards

        Sam

        E-mail:sales1@...

      • Alice
        Message 3 of 9 , May 8 5:04 AM
          Dear Manager,

          We are leading zinc materials manufacture in China,Our factory produce zinc ingots(98.7%-99.995%)
          If you need, we will give our best offer.

          Many thanks

          Best regards,
          Alice
          Billionda (Tianjin) Metal Materials Co., Ltd
          Web:http://www.billionda.com

        • Alice

            Message 5 of 9 , May 14 12:30 AM
              Dear manager,
              We are leading zinc ingot factory from China.
              if need email us.
              thanks
              cathy

              Handan Guanjia Industrial Co., Ltd.
              email: cathy@...
              Tel: 86-310-5309560
              Fax: 86-310-8036680
            • Alice

                Message 7 of 9 , May 16 2:39 AM
                  Dear manager,
                  We are leading Zinc ingot manufacturer in China,
                  if you need email us.

                    Message 9 of 9 , May 23 6:48 PM
                      Dear manager,
                      We are leading Zinc ingot manufacturer in China,
                      like 99.995%, 99.99%.