RE:Zinc ingot supplier

  • Summer
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 12:10 AM

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Good day!

      We are supplying  Lead ingot in lower price, If you are interestedplease send your detailed requirementI will give you a best quotation.

      The sample is available, if you need, contact me, we can supply it for free.

      Awaiting for your kind reply.

      Regards,

      Summer

      Sale manager

      China Julong Nonferrous Metal Co.,Ltd

    • Amy
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 12:54 AM
        Dear Manager,

        Good day for you!

        We offer to supply Zinc ingot with purity 99.995%min.

        Kind please let us know if you still need this material so we send you the details.

        Any reply are appreciate .

        Thanks

        Amy
        ยท
      • Martin
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2013

          Dear manager

          Good day,we are Leading Zinc ingot supplier  from China,our Zinc ingot in superipr quality.

          if you need this product email us.

          thanks.

          Martin

          dunao (China) international co.,ltd.

          Tel: 0086-0311-66178533

          Fax:0086-0311-66178593

        • Martin

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013

              Fax:0086-0311-66178593

              Dear manager

              Good day,we are Leading Zinc ingot from China,our Zinc ingot superipr quality.