HDPE bottom price

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
      Dear Purchasing manager:
      Nice time to you!

      Here is Ida from East SiWeiTe industry Co., Ltd
      I am very happy to hear that you need HDPE
      We have HDPE, PVC, PP and so on
      If you need any of them pls inform me

      Then i can send you our best quotation and inform you my suggestion
      Pls reply me timely
      Best wishes
      Ida

      Ida Chen

      Sales Manager

      EAST SIWEITE INDUSTRY CO., LIMITED

      Skype: siweite

      MSN:siweite@...

      Email:swt@...
    • Alice
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 7:02 AM
        Dear Purchasing manager:
        Nice time to you!

        Here is Ida from East SiWeiTe industry Co., Ltd
        I am very happy to hear that you need HDPE
        We have HDPE, PVC, PP and so on
        If you need any of them pls inform me the grade that you need

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11 9:59 AM
          Dear Purchasing manager:
          Nice time to you!

          Here is Ida from East SiWeiTe industry Co., Ltd
          I am very happy to hear that you need HDPE
          we have HDPE, PP, PVC and so on