plastic material

  • Allen
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 29, 2013
      Dear manager,

      Hope you have a nice mood.

      Here Jinan Deli chemical co.,ltd,we have several years experience for supplying some chemical and plastic material,such as, LDPE,HDPE,PP,PVC,PE,PET,EVA,Color Masterbatch etc.

      We have a high reputation and competitive price,so if you have any demand for plastic and chemical ,feel free to contact with me,I will give you the best service.

      Awaiting for your inquiry.

      Best regardss,
      Allen

      regards,

      Allen

    • Allen

            Message 5 of 9 , May 2, 2013

              Dear Manager,
              This is Shirly, from ShengBao Chemical Co.,LTD.
              we are leading manufacturer of  plastic material, such as:
              HDPE
              LDPE
              PP
              if need email us
              Thanks
              Shirly
              GuangZong ShengBao Chemical Co.,LTD
              Address: NO.188 Civilization South Street Guangzong County, Hebei
              Email: shirly@...
              Tel:+0086-319-7216339
              Fax: +0086-319-7216339
              Website: www.sbchem.net
              Skype: applechina007
              Office number : 0086-18832943920

            • Ella
              Message 6 of 9 , May 7, 2013
                Dear manager,

                We are leading plastic manufacturer in China,Our factory produce PP,PVC ,HDPE resin !

                Thanks & Regards

                Ella

                Sales Manager

                Nanjing Guangying Chemical Co.,Ltd.