LLDPE /plastic

  • Rose Catherine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 12:04 AM
      Dear Purchasing Manager,

      Good day.We are leading factory for plastic raw materials,Our factory produce LLDPE and PP,LDPE,HDPE in superior quality. Virgin and Recycled, and best price willl be offered for u.

      If you need plastic raw materials,please inform us details your application and MFR also the Colors you prefer.

      Thanks

      Alice Mandy

      Xuzhou Qixing Chemical Products Technology Co.,LTD

      Tel:  0086-0516-83759765

      Fax: 0086-0516-83759765

      MSN: Alice.Ella@...

      Skype: roselouise150