Pumps for paper machine

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 8:57 PM
      Dear Sir/Madam
      Good day.
      We're glad to know that you are in paper mills plant in India.
      And we're professional manufacturer of pulp/stock pump, black liquor pump, white water pump, HP shower pump and agitator for paper mills for more than 15 years.
      Our pumps' performance and looking is similar to “Andritz” “S” series.
      APP already cooperated with us more years.
      So please keep us in mind and feel free to contact us if you have demands in future.
      Keep in touch.

      B.Regards
      Wendy Cai-Sales Manager
      David Wu-General Manager
      Baoding Jiamiao Import  and Export Trading Co.,Ltd
      Add: No.2162-8 South Second Ring,Baoding,Hebei,China 071000
                    www.zhongtongpump.com
      Tel/Fax:0086-312-8919838
      Mobile:0086-150-9770-7118
                 Email: bdjiamiao99@...