HDPE/plasitc

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 31, 2005
      Dear Sir,:

      How are u?we are a leading non-ferrous metal manufacture in China,Our factory produce:

      Aluminium ingots

      Zinc Ingots

      Copper Ingots

      Magnesium Ingots

      Lead Ingots

      Tin Ingots

      antimony ingot

      Nickel ingot

      Any interest pls contact with me ASAP.

      Marketing Manager

      Catherine

      Aoruiya Interantional chemicals(Beijing)industrial Co.,Ltd

      E-mail:aoruiya07@...

      MSN:catherinedxy@...

      skype:catherinedxy

    • Jennie
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 16, 2014
        Dear Manager,

        Wish you enjoy a great day!

        This is Jennie Gan From Yiwu Guoji Leather Factory.

        We are a fashion belt manufacturer and mainly produce ladies' belt, men's belt, kids' belt and other leather products.

        We offer quality products and absolutely competitive price.

        If need, pls contact with us.

        Thanks.
        Best Regards,
        Jennie Gan

        Yiwu Guoji Leather
        Add: No.215 at Xinting Village,Suxi County,Yiwu City,Zhejiang Province,China
        Skype: gl34411174
        Mob: 86-18967420389
        Tel: 86-0579-85950191