aluminium ingot

  • Cathy
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 25, 2013

      Dear manager,

      We are leading aluminium ingot manufacturer in China.

      our factory produce Al99.8%, 99.9%, 99.7% grade.

      If need email us

      Thanks!

      Best regards

       Cathy

      Handan Guanjia International Co., Ltd.

      email: cathy@...

      Tel: 86-310-5309560

      Fax: 86-310-8036680

    • Jacky
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 3, 2013
        Dear manager,
          Have a nice day
          we are leading aluminium ingot..........
           If you need ,please contact me

        Jacky Hao
        Manager
        company:shijiazhuang yaowei trade co., ltd
        skype:yaowei.chem
        Email:sales2@...
      • Lola
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 24, 2013
          Dear purhasing manager

          I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

          We supply aluminium ingot with high quality and competitive price wiht many years.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

          If you are interested in any  of our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

          Waiting for your earlier reply.
          With Best Regards!
          Lola

          Skype:lola0311691
          Tel:0086-0532-86100219
          Fax:0086-0532-86100221
          Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,shandong  province
        • Lola

                                Message 15 of 17 , Oct 29, 2013

                                  Dear manager,
                                  Good day!
                                  This is jenny from Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd. We are the supplier of aluminium ingot in China for several years. We supply all the products in good quality and very competitive price.
                                  If you are interested in our products,pls contact with me.
                                  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

                                  Best regards
                                  Jenny
                                  Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd.
                                  No. 60, Feishan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou, China
                                  TEL: 86-851-5258695
                                  Mail:jenny@...

                                • Jenny