Plastic granules

  • Wendy Liang
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 25, 2013
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Glad to hear you have the interested in variety of plastic granules recently, so we are writing to seek the cooperate possibilities with you.

      We are supplier and exporter of HDPE. LDPE.LLEPE, PP, PET and so on with high quality and competitive price, if you have interested, contact us without any hesitation

      Waiting for your reply
      B.Regards
      Wendy Liang

      EAST SIWEITE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
      Address: No.136 Zhonghe Street ,High-tech zone,Chengdu ,Sichuan,China
      Tel:+86-400-0953-866
      Foreign Trade Department : +86-13053353132
      Fax:+86-028-8742977
      Email: sales1@...; swtsales1@...;
      Skype:swtsales1
    • Wendy Liang

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 18, 2013

              Dear manager,

              We are leading PET plastic factory from China,our factory produce HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE.PVC,PP and PET in superior quality.

              If you need,feel free email us.

              Free sample will be send and best price will be offered.

              Thanks & Regards

              Rose (Sales Manager)

              YITO CHEMICAL CO.,LTD.

              MSN: rose-yitochem@...

              Skype: rose-yitochem

              Web: www.yitochemical.com

            • Rose

                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 30, 2013

                          Dear manager,

                          We are leading Plastic Raw Material manufacturer.Our factory produce PET RESIN,HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE.PVC,PP,PE,etc.We have Blow Moulding Grade,Injection Moulding Grade,Film Grade,Extrusion Grade,etc,Wiht superior quality.

                          If you need,feel free email us.

                          Thanks & Regards
                          Sophia
                          Sales Manager

                          Nanjing Guangying Chemical Co.,Ltd.
                          Mob:0086-13913012525
                          Mail: sophia@...
                                  master@...
                          Skype: rose-yitochem
                        • Sophia
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 1, 2013

                            Dear manager,

                            We are leading Plastic Raw Material manufacturer.Our factory produce PET RESIN,HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE.PVC,PP,PE,etc.We have Blow Moulding Grade,Injection Moulding Grade,Film Grade,Extrusion Grade,etc,Wiht superior quality.

                            If you need,feel free email us.

                            Thanks & Regards
                            Sophia
                            Sales Manager

                            Nanjing Guangying Chemical Co.,Ltd.
                            Mob:0086-13913012525
                            Mail: sophia@...
                                    master@...
                            Skype: sophiachem8023
                          • Sophia

                              Message 14 of 14 , May 6, 2013

                                Dear manager,

                                We are leading Plastic Raw Material manufacturer.Our factory produce PTFE,PET RESIN,HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE.PVC,PP,PE,etc.We have Blow Moulding Grade,Injection Moulding Grade,Film Grade,Extrusion Grade,etc,Wiht superior quality.