zinc ingot

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 24, 2013
      Dear sirs,
      We are leading zinc ingot manufacture from China,Our factory produce zinc ingot in superior quality,We glad send sample if you need and best price will be offered to u.

      Thanks

      Renee
      Skype:vivianzz96

      E-MAIL: renee@...

      Fax: +86-311-66178744
      Tel: +86-311-69030216

      Web : www.taiyaochem.com

    • Camille
      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 29, 2013
        Dear manager,

        We are zinc ingot supplier.If need ,please email us,thanks!

        Best Wishes

        Camille

        Sales Manager

      • Camille

          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 7 11:48 PM
            Dear sirs,
            We are leading zinc ingot manufacture from China,Our factory produce used zinc ingot in superior quality,We glad send sample if you need and best price will be offered to u.

            Thanks

            Renee
            Skype:vivianzz96

            E-MAIL: renee@...

            Fax: +86-311-66178744
            Tel: +86-311-69030216

            Web : www.taiyaochem.com

          • Renee

              Message 6 of 26 , May 15, 2013
                Dear manager,
                  we are leading zinc ingot.....
                   If you need ,please contact me

                Jacky Hao
                Manager
                company:shijiazhuang yaowei trade co., ltd
                skype:yaowei.chem
                Email:sales2@...
              • Alice
                Message 7 of 26 , May 28, 2013

                  Dear sirs:
                  We are Tianjin Dainasi Sales Co,.LTD,our factory is specialized in producing non-ferrous metal,especially the Zinc Ingot(99%-99.5% .
                  The price of zinc ingot is 1800-1900 dollars/mt
                  The good quality copetitive price and best service are provided.
                  Let's talk the details.
                  Alice
                  www.tjdainasi.com
                  Skype:oceanandleaf
                  Email:sales@...

                  Message 8 of 26 , Jun 8, 2013
                     Dear Sir/Madam

                    I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter of zinc ingot  from China.
                    We supply zinc ingot with high quality and competitive price wiht many years.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

                    If you are interested in any  of our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

                    Waiting for your earlier reply.
                    Skype:lola0311691
                    With Best Regards!
                    Lola

                    Tel:0086-0532-86100219
                    Fax:0086-0532-86100221
                    Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,shandong  province
                  • Alice

                          Message 12 of 26 , Jun 21, 2013
                            Dear manager,

                            We are zinc  ingot manufacturer in China,if need,please email us .thanks a lot!

                            Best Regards

                            Sam

                            E-mail:sales1@...

                          • Lola

                                              Message 22 of 26 , Jul 2, 2013
                                                Dear purhasing manager

                                                I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

                                                We supply zinc ingot with high quality and competitive price wiht many years.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

                                                If you are interested in our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

                                                Waiting for your earlier reply.
                                                With Best Regards!
                                                Lola

                                                Skype:lola0311691
                                                Tel:0086-0532-86100219
                                                Fax:0086-0532-86100221
                                                Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,shandong  province
                                              • Jenny
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Aug 20, 2013

                                                  Dear manager,
                                                  Good day!
                                                  This is jenny from Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd. We are the supplier of zinc ingot
                                                  in China for several years. We supply products in good quality and very competitive price.
                                                  If you are interested in our products,pls contact with me.

                                                  Best regards
                                                  Jenny
                                                  Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd
                                                  No. 60, Feishan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou, China
                                                  TEL: 86-851-5258695
                                                  Mail:jenny@...

                                                • junior
                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Aug 20, 2013
                                                    I would appreciate it if you would give us the quotation for price(FOB),
                                                    minimum order quantity, delivery terms, origin, and etc.

                                                    --- In post@yahoogroups.com, "Jenny" <jenny@...> wrote:

                                                    > Dear manager,
                                                    > Good day!
                                                    > This is jenny from Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd. We are the supplier of zinc ingot in China for several years. We supply products in good quality and very competitive price.
                                                    > If you are interested in our products,pls contact with me.
                                                    > Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
                                                    > Best regards
                                                    > Jenny
                                                    > Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd
                                                    > No. 60, Feishan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou, China
                                                    > TEL: 86-851-5258695
                                                    > Mail:jenny@...

                                                  • Sam