aluminum ingot bottom price

  • Ida
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
      Dear Purchasing manager:
      Nice time to you!

      Here is Ida from East SiWeiTe industry Co., Ltd
      I am very happy to hear that you need Aluminum ingot
      We have aluminum ingot 99.7%
      If you need pls inform me

      Then i can send you our best quotation and inform you my suggestion
      Pls reply me timely
      Best wishes
      Ida

      Ida Chen

      Sales Manager

      EAST SIWEITE INDUSTRY CO., LIMITED

      Skype: siweite

      MSN:siweite@...

      Email:swt@...

    • Ida
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
        Dear purchasing manager:
        Nice time to you!

        Here is Ida from East SiWeiTe industry Co., Ltd
        I am very happy to hear that you need Aluminum ingot
        If you need it pls inform me