Re:Scrap Metals

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013

      Dear Sir,

      Have a nice day !

      I'm Sandy,glad to know that you are on the market for Scrap Metals.We avail this opportunity to introduce oursevelvs as an exporter of Non-Ferrous Metals.

      We are now exporting the items like Aluminum Ingots,Aluminum Alloy Ingots,Tin Ingots,Lead Ingots,Zinc Ingots,Antimony Ingots,Copper Cathodes and Scrap Copper,Scrap Aluminum etc.

      Should any of these items be of your interest,please let us know, we will be happy to give you the details.

      Looking forward to receiving your enquires !

      Best Regards

      Sandy

      CHINA JULONG NONFERROUS METAL CO.,LTD

      Tel: 86-14730444930