HDPE/plasitc (标题)

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 85 , Dec 31, 2005
      Dear Mr General manager,

      How are u?This is Catherine from Aoruiya International chemicals industrial Co.,Ltd
      We are leading plastic raw materials manufacture in China,Our factory produce:
      PVC,
      HDPE,
      LDPE,
      LLDPE,
      PP,
      Polystyrene,
      ABS resin,
      Epoxy resin,
      any interest pls contact with me ASAP,i will quote for u the most competitive price with the best quality.

      Best Regards

      Marketing Manager
      Catherine

      AORUIYA INTERNATIONAL CHEMICALS(BEIJING) INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD

      E-mail:catherinebusiness2011@...

      MSN:catherinedxy@...

      skype:catherinedxy

    • Fiona
      Message 85 of 85 , Aug 1, 2013
        Dear Sir :
        We are the supplier of Nonferrous Metal with high quality and copetitive price.
        Hope to cooperation with you!
        Aluminum ingot
        Copper ingot
        Copper scrap

        We would like to take this opportunity to establish business relations with
        you.

        I’m looking forward to your reply.
        Yours’ sincerely,

        Fiona