Re:re melting ingot

  • Lucky
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 6:58 PM
      Dear purchasing manager
      Good morning
      We are glad to get your name and address and learn that you deal with melting ingot. We can supply if for you. If you have new inquiry aboutmelting ingot ,please feel free to let me know with inqueiry details,we will try our best to help you get biggest profit .

       Any other questions,also please let me know, any message from you will get our prompt and careful attention

      Looking forward to establish long-term business relationship with you and your company in the new 2013

      With best regards