Re: Supply Plastic Material

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013

      Hello sir,

      Nice day!

      Glad to get information that you are in the market for plastic materials from your Web.

      We've producted and exported LLDPE LDPE HDPE PVC PP PS EPS PC EVA PET PA TPE PMMA Resin with good quality and most competitive price for six years in China.

      Please feel free to contact with us for more information.

    • Anne