Zinc Ingot

  • Angelina
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 17, 2013

      We can provide Zinc Ingot,Zinc Oxide,Turpentium Oil,Sodium Alginate .

      If you need pls inform us.

      Best Regards,

      Angelina(Manager)

    • Alice
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 2, 2013
        Dear Manager,

        Shenyang Delikang Chemical Co., Ltd. is a manufacture of chemical raw materials. Supplying the products with high quality and competitive price.

        Could you please inform us the business of Zinc Ingot  is workable for you or not?

        It will be our pleasure to give the best offer for you!

        Looking forward to cooperate with you!

        Wendy

        Shenyang Delikang Chemical Co., Ltd.
        ADD: No.320, The Youth Street, Heping Distrct, Shenyang
        TEL: 86-024-31689380
        FAX: 86-024-62665465
      • Letitia
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 8, 2013
          Dear manager,
          Wish you a nice day.

          We are leading supplier of Zinc Ingot/Non-Ferrous Metal in China mainland.

          If you are in market for this product please do not hesitate to mail us.

          Best regards

          Letitia
        • Martin
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 10, 2013

            Dear manager

            Good day,we are a zinc ingot manufacture ,if you need this product email us.

            thanks.

            Martin

            dunao (China) international co.,ltd.

          • Scarlett
            Message 5 of 13 , May 13, 2013
              Dear Purchasing Manager,
              Glad to get your contact info !
              We supply Zinc Ingot in good quality and very competitive price.
              Hope to be a partner of your company!
              By the way, free sample are available
              Email me or just call me directly. Thank you!
              Best regards,
              Alisa

              TLI Group CO.,Ltd
              ADD:NO.26 #A Zhenxing Industrial District Gongye Road Baoding City
              Mob:0086 1339 8640 126
              Website:www.TLImetal.com
              Email :Alisa@...
              Skype:alisa9936
            • Wendy Liang
              Message 6 of 13 , May 26, 2013
                Dear Sir/Madam,

                Glad to hear you are distributor and  importer of zinc ingot and relative products, so we are writing to seek the cooperate possibility with you.

                If you have interested, welcome your inquiry.

                B.Regards
                Wendy Liang

                SIWEITE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
                Address: No.136 Zhonghe Street ,High-tech zone,Chengdu ,Sichuan,China
                Tel:+86-400-0953-866
                Mob: +86-18628221063
                Fax:+86-028-8742977
                Email: sales1@...; swtsales1@...;
                Skype:swtsales1
              • Wendy Liang

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 8 12:34 AM
                    Dear Manager,

                    Add Import and Export Trade Co.,LTD. is the large-sized high technology stock Metal enterprise. Supplying the metal raw materials with high quality and competitive price.

                    The main products are as below:

                    Zinc Powder
                    Lead Powder
                    Tin Powder
                    Aluminium Powder
                    Zinc Ingot
                    Lead Ingot

                    More info, welcome visit the website: cnzcjhmetal.com

                    Please fee free to contact us with any questions or demands!

                    Looking forward to cooperate with you!

                    April
                    Sales Manager

                    TianJin Add Import and Export Trade Co.,LTD
                    Add: Room 247, XingKe Building,No.445 AnShan Road ,Nankai District,TianJin, China
                    Tel:+86-18322524174

                    Fax:+86-022-27452491
                  • Alice
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 15, 2013
                      Dear manager,

                      We are a professional manufacturer of Zinc Ingot in Chian.

                      If you are in need of any chemical, please feel free to contact us.

                      Thanks&Regards
                      Ada

                      TIANJIN WANXIE INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD.

                      Websit: www.tjwanxieinternational.com

                    • Alice

                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 31, 2013
                          Dear manager,

                          We are a professional manufacturer of Zinc Ingot in China.

                          If you are in need of this product, please feel free to contact us.