Re: Please For Investment

  • Ms. Reem Al-Hashimy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
      Hello,

      I apologized for contacting you for the first time through email, it is because it serves as the fastest and more convenient way to get to you. I am Reem Al-Hashimy from UAE, I seek your assistance because of my position in the government (U.A.E. Minister of State) which could not allow me do some certain things. Can you please assist me to receive and invest this fund $20 Million ,in your company or any lucrative business in your country?. I will give you more details and my profile as soon as I positive response from you.

      Best Regard,
      Ms. Reem Al-Hashimy