Cathode copper, copper scrap, copper ingot

  • Berenice
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013

      Dear friend,

      Have a good day, thanks for sparing your time to read my letter.

      This is Berenice from JINAN ZHITENGWEIYE IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LIMITED in China. We specialized in manufacturing Cathode copper, Copper Ingot and Copper scrap for many years.

      Please don't hesitate to send me a inquiry if you are interested in any of these items, i am glad and ready to quote  for you.

      Thanks and Regards,

      Berenice

      Tel:+86-531-88201802

      Fax:+86-531-88201620

      E-mail:info3@...

      Skype:Berenice9692

      MSN:Berenice@...

      JINAN ZHITENGWEIYE IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LIMITED