Supply Tin ingot,copper ingot ,Antimony ingot, Aluminium ingot...

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 10:18 PM

      Dear manager,

      We are leading metal manufacture inChina ,Our factory produce

      Tin ingot,copper ingot ,Antimony ingot, Aluminium ingot...

      if need email us

      thanks

      Tina

      Company:BeijingTiankaifengde Chemical Co.,ltd

      Add: Hengye Second Street ,Economic Development Zone,Tongzhou District Yongle, Beijing , China

      Web:www.tiankaifengde.com

      Email:tina@...

      Tel:0086-010-51668601