Aluminium Products purchase opportunity

  • Lucky
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Have a nice day.

      We are Aluminium Ingot manufacturer and Aluminium Scrap supplier in China.We have do Aluminium products export for many years.We are reliable supplier both in quality and in reputation .

      If you want to purchase Aluminium products,please contact with me,I will give you a best offer.

      Looking forward to your specific inquiry.

      Best Regards

      Lucky

      Jinan Zhitengweiye Import and Export Co.,Ltd

      Tel: 86-531-88201802

      Fax: 86-531-88201620

      Address: No.68 Industrial Road,Licheng District,Jinan City,Shandong Province,China

      Skype: cnztwylucky2012