Assalamualaikum

  • Aisha Abdul Rahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Assalamualaikum.Sorry to disturb you with my unexpected mail.My name is Aisha Rahim am an orphan from Wales Cardiff.Am a Malaysian who was born and raised in Cardiff Wales.my father is from a state called Malacca,I have been trying to come back home to Malaysia since the death of my father,i have never been to Malaysia before,I got your email on the internet when searching on History of Malaysia and i decided to write you and see if we can be friend and get to know more of each other.Please write back so we can get to know more of each other.

      Hope to Read from you
      Aisah Rahim.