PERSONAL

  • Frank George
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013

      Good Day,

      With the good reference of your esteemed person made by a charity aid volunteer... although I did not disclose my actual intention of reaching you. Please do forgive me if this letter may offend you without your prior consent.

      I am Mr. Frank George a Consultant and finance broker. I am highly impressed with your esteem and i wish to introduce my client to invest in your esteem.

      First and foremost, could you enlighten me more about your investment output if my client is said to invest the sum of $15.5,000,000 (FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) in your firm and what are the taxes involved for a foreign investor in your country.

      If you accept to receive this money, in your private or company account, he will reward you with 25% of the fund. In addition, he will allow your company to use his own 75% share as a working capital for a period of three years at small interest which both of you will agree on later.

      Finally and most important, kindly let me be rest assured that you would act on a good faith and never have the intentions of leading him astray or getting ambitious. I hope to hear from you soon. Please reply me at ffgeorge46@...

      Best regards
      Frank George

      Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here