Metal scrap

  • Lucky
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Have a nice day.

      We are Metal scrap supplier in China.We have our own copper and aluminium scrap recycle factory .

      If you want to purchase the metal scrap,please contact with me,I will give you a best offer.

      Looking forward to your specific inquiry.

      Best Regards

      Lucky

      Jinan Zhitengweiye Import and Export Co.,Ltd

      Tel: 86-531-88201802

      Fax: 86-531-88201620

      Address: No.68 Industrial Road,Licheng District,Jinan City,Shandong Province,China

      Skype: cnztwylucky2012