chemical raw material

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 10 8:04 PM

      Dear purchase manager,

      Good day!

      We are factory specialized in chemical raw material.

      If u have purchase planning or other questions of the Chemicals, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will quote the best price for you.

      Best Regards,

      Helen

       Tianjin Tiangang Chemical Co., LTD

      Tel: 86-022-27056365

      Fax: 86-022-27056365

      Msn:tianjintiangang@...

      Email: helen@...

      Skype:liu15175038434

    • Helen
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 12 3:49 AM

        Dear purchase manager,

        Good day! Thanks for scaning my email. This is Tianjin Tiangang Chemical Co., LTD .

        We are factory specialized in chemical raw material and export in He Bei Province.Our products widely applied in cleaning, rubber, plastic, paint, coating, textile, ceramic, agriculture and water treatment industries.

        If u have purchase planning or other questions of the Chemicals, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will quote the best price for you.

        Best Regards,

        Helen   Tianjin TianGang Chemical Co.,Limited

        Tel: 86-022-27056365

        Fax: 86-022-27056365

        Msn: tianjintiangang@...

        Email:  helen@...

        Skype: liu15175038434

      • Alice
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 17, 2013
          Dear manager,

          This is Xin Fa Chemicals Co., Ltd. We are providers of plastic products, for example, HDPE, LDPE,  LLDPE,  PP.  We specialize in this field for several years, with good quality and pretty competitive price.

          if any need email us.

          thanks
          amy

        • Alice

                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 24, 2013
                  Dear manager,

                  This is Xin Fa Chemicals Co., Ltd. We are providers of chemical raw material, We specialize in this field for several years, with good quality and pretty competitive price.

                  if any need email us.

                  thanks
                  amy

                • Alice

                            Message 13 of 15 , May 8, 2013
                              Dear manager,

                              This is Xin Fa Chemicals Co., Ltd. We are providers of zinc ingot, Aluminum ingots and so on metal material, We specialize in this field for several years, with good quality and pretty competitive price.

                              if any need email us.

                              thanks
                              amy

                            • Alice
                              Message 14 of 15 , May 14, 2013
                                Dear manager,

                                This is Xin Fa Chemicals Co., Ltd. We are providers of HDPE, PP and LDPE so on plastic materials, We specialize in this field for several years, with good quality and pretty competitive price.

                                if any need email us.

                                thanks
                                amy

                              • Alice