plastic

  • Snow
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8 8:04 AM
      Dear purchasing manager,
      Glad to know you are in the market for plastic raw materials for manufacturing plastic articles,
      our company specializes in export of it, as like following:
         PP, PS, PET, LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE
      May I know the detailed specifications you need?
      Then we will try to satisfy you.
      it is our pleasure to supply it for you.
      Best Wishes,
      Snow

      GuanJia Industrial Group Co., Ltd

      Add:No.Room2. Unit3, Xingfu Street Congtai District ,Handan City Hebei Province,China.

      Tel: 0086-310-5309560

      Fax:0086-310-8036680

      Website:http://guanjiamaoyi.com/

    • Snow