Copper Scrap

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2013

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Good morning!

      We are a professional corporation engaged in manufacturing and exporting of Copper Scrap. Specialization, quality and honesty are the key words that lead us to continuous development.

      Your inquiry will be highly appreciated. We hope to become your sincere cooperator and friend.

      Kindest Regards,

      John Han

      Shandong Baofa Import and Export Co., Limited

      Tel: +86-531-83365235

      Fax: +86-531-83365782

      Email: sales2@...

    • Letitia
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2013
        Dear manager,
        Wish you a nice day.

        We are leading supplier of Copper Scrap/ Aluminum Scrap in China mainland.

        If you are in market for this product please do not hesitate to mail us.

        Best regards

        Letitia
      • Alice
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2013
          Dear manager,

          We are a professional manufacturer of Copper Scrap in Chian.

          If you are in need of any chemical, please feel free to contact us.

          Thanks&Regards
          Ada

          TIANJIN WANXIE INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD.

          Websit: www.tjwanxieinternational.com

        • Alice
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27, 2013
            Dear manager,

            We are a professional manufacturer of Copper Scrap in China.

            If you are in need of this product, please feel free to contact us.