Aluminium ingot

  • Snow
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 2:02 AM

      Dear Sir or Madam,

      Hope you are fine!

      We are a manufacturer specializing in Chemical Raw Materials for more than ten years.

      With excellent quality and fully competitive price, all our products are exported to overseas markets.

      Our products include:

      1 Lead  ingot

      2 Zinc ingot

      3Magnesium  ingot

      4 Aluminium  ingot

      Should any of these items be of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

      We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.

      Best regards,

      Snow

      GuanJia Industrial Group Co., Ltd

      Add:No.Room2. Unit3, Xingfu Street Congtai District ,Handan City Hebei Province,China.

      Tel: 0086-310-5309560

      Fax:0086-310-8036680

      Website:www.handanguanjia.com